SMALL GROUP MINISTRY:
Small Group Ministry: God has been using Christians
meeting in Small Groups for almost 2000 years to grow the
church. Here are five reasons you should join/start a small
group (casual food & study), and enjoy life together.
- Jesus’ Way of Life Cannot Be Learned or
- Change Needs Support and Encouragement,
Support Encourages Positive Change.
- Relationships Lead to Sharing, which leads
- Mission Happens in Small Groups, which
leads to Fulfillment.
- Small Groups Take Church Beyond Sunday
and into Community.
Small Groups are forming and meeting, based on your
interests and schedule – Empty Nesters (Serendipity),
Women, Men, LifeLight (In-Depth), Peacemakers, Surviving
Spouses, Singles, Single Parents, Parenting Young,
Parenting Teens, other? just let Pastor Jeff know.
Current Small Groups include:
- LifeLight; meets most Wednesday mornings (9:30a-11a) during the school year; led by Pastor Don Veitengruber at Mount Calvary.
- Women’s Home Study; 1st Thursday evening monthly; POC: Helen Harms
- “Peacemakers Home Study”; semi-weekly; POC: Andy & Carrie Daenzer
- “Serendipity Home Study”; monthly; POC: Rick & Annette Sandtveit
- Others? (let us know your ideas/needs)