You can make an online donation to Mount Calvary right now through InFaith Community Foundation, a national charity with a mission to serve donors, spread joy and change lives through charitable giving. Your donation to Mount Calvary can be made via Credit/Debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your Checking/Savings account. Online giving allows everyone a convenient, safe, and simple way to make donations to the ongoing ministry of the church without the need to write checks, carry cash or prepare envelopes.
Click here to donate now:
GivePlus+ is an electronic funds transfer service that enables anyone to make automatic contributions, tithes, tuition payments, and donations regularly. With GivePlus+, it becomes easier than ever before to honor financial commitments and further God’s work in our community and the world. The enrollment process is simple – using the form below.
How It Works:
- Through GivePlus+, your gifts are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account or credit card.
- You determine the frequency of your automatic gift — weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, or one-time.
- All transactions are administered by Vanco Services LLC, a leading electronic financial services supplier.
To learn more about the “GivePlus+” service, contact the church office, or financial secretary. You may also contact VANCO SERVICES at 800-675-7430.
Why use GivePlus+?
- Convenience – Payment will still be made if you are out of town, or on vacation.
- Security – No checks are needed which means no lost or stolen checks.
- Environmentally friendly – Save on checks, envelopes, and postage.
- Mount Calvary benefits from steady and more predictable revenues throughout the year, more efficient bookkeeping, and greater confidence in meeting its financial commitments.