SMALL GROUP MINISTRY: God has been using Christians meeting in Small Groups for almost 2000 years to grow the church. Here are five reasons you should join/start a small group (casual food & study), and enjoy life together:
- Jesus’ Way of Life Cannot Be Learned Alone.
- Support Encourages Change.
- Relationships Lead to Sharing.
- Mission Happens in Small Groups.
- Small Groups Take Church Beyond Sunday.
Indicate your interest in becoming part of a Small Group TODAY, and Pastor Jeff will contact you!
Current Small Groups include:
- LifeLight; meets Wednesday mornings (9:30a) at Mount Calvary.Empty
- Nesters; meets one evening a month.
- Mount Calvary Women; meets the first Thursday evening of each month.
- Beer & Hymns (community); meets the last Tuesday evening of each month at Castle Brewing.
- Others? (let us know your ideas/needs)