You can make an online donation right now through InFaith Community Foundation, a national charity with a mission to serve donors, spread joy and change lives through charitable giving. Your donation can be made via Credit/Debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your Checking/Savings account. Online giving allows everyone a convenient, safe, and simple way to make donations to the ongoing ministry of the church without the need to write checks, carry cash or prepare envelopes.
Excel in Giving is a free electronic funds transfer service that enables anyone to make automatic contributions, tithes, tuition payments, and donations regularly. With Excel in Giving, it becomes easier than ever before to honor financial commitments and further God’s work in our community and the world. The enrollment process is simple – using the form below.
How It Works:
- Through Excel in Giving, your gifts are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account or credit card.
- You determine the frequency of your automatic gift — weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, or one-time.
- All transactions are administered by Vanco Services LLC, a leading electronic financial services supplier and all fees are absorbed by the Michigan Church Extension Fund (CEF).
To learn more about the “Excel in Giving” service, contact the church office, or financial secretary. You may also contact CEF at 800-242-3944, or VANCO SERVICES at 800-774-9355.
Why use Excel in Giving?
- Convenience – Payment will still be made if you are out of town, or on vacation.
- Security – No checks are needed which means no lost or stolen checks.
- Environmentally friendly – Save on checks, envelopes, and postage.
- Mount Calvary benefits from steady and more predictable revenues throughout the year, more efficient bookkeeping, and greater confidence in meeting its financial commitments.
GOD loves a cheerful giver!